Wow I can’t believe it’s 2009 already, but then I say that about every year! So it’s here and I am trying to decide what exactly do I want to try and accomplish in 2009 when it comes to schooling my children. Another to do list to add to the others. So here is 9 things I want to accomplish in in 2009 according to school.
- Get more organized/focus on one curriculum
- Have a set routine/schedule and stick to it no matter what life throws my way
- Redecorate our classroom
- Complete our chosen curriculum
- Get more activities for my toddlers
- Make t-shirts for our homeschool field trips
- Create an art program for our school
- Toddlers learn colors
- Number one Jayden starts to read!
Not a very long list but I figure 2009 nine things should be good and I am more likely to complete this list in 2009! I am excited to what this year will bring in my life and pray that it will be joy, peace, and happiness!